About me and my Job (Raising awareness - Explicit content!)

Go crazy here
Tapir
VIP

Re: About me and my Job (Raising awareness - Explicit content!)

Post by Tapir » February 12th, 2021, 10:11 am

@FunTrucker_18

All the best for you !!!

System: Windows 11 PRO
Processor: Intel i7-12700KF 5GHZ
Motherboard: Gigabyte B760 DS3H AX
Memory: Corsair DDR5-6000 32 GB
Storage: Samsung 990 M2 SSD + 2 Samsung 870 SSD
Graphics: Asus GeForce Dual RTX 3060 V2 12GB GDDR6
Ronin
VIP

Post by Ronin » February 12th, 2021, 11:31 am

Nice to hear that you are feeling better.
And mapping is a good distraction of things around you.
Keep up the good work.👍
Proc: i7-9750H 2,6 GHz (max. 4,5 GHz)
Mem: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS ROG -STRIX-RTX2060-O6G-GAMING 6 GB GDDR6
FunTrucker_18
PPM

Post by FunTrucker_18 » April 1st, 2021, 8:04 am

Guys, sorry for being relatively inactive for some weeks but some shit happened again.
I got a nice letter from court for a hearing about the deadly accident I had with a possibility of a conviction for "Careless manslaughter".

The Prosecutor was convinced that I had the chance to save the person and I basically applied the brake too late.
Okay, that guy is not a railway worker nor a physician, but I was pretty shocked that he didn't use his mind to think about elementary school level logic. While he was talking he really started to drift away from reality. Even the judge himself raised an eyebrow and had a confused look on his face.
When we presented our version of the accident together with proof, the prosecutor didn't believe us. He was still hard on his point, like a falcon on his prey.

I mean, every fucking moment of the accident and the reaction of mine was recorded with exact data about speed, brake force, pushing the radio button for emergency.
According to an official investigator who was also heard in court my reaction was not only correct - it was "over the top", cuz it seems like I reacted faster than "anyone else during his career as an investigator" and he made it 1000% clear that I had definitely not a change to save him.

"Braking, sanding, praying, cursing, screaming or dancing - No matter what he had done, this person was doomed, there was no chance of a safe stop before collision!"

The Prosecutor started to accuse the investigator of lying because "We are from the same set" but I explained that, although he was a conductor himself, we're normally "enemies" because he works for the Federal railway directorate and these people try to fine us for everything.

There was much talking during the hearing but looking in the eyes of the relatives was a strange feeling but thankfully they didn't label me as the evil man who murdered their loved one. I wouldn't be mad at them if they did but they saw the human being behind my job. Although it's not my fault I still feel a bit of regret - probably a "human" thing. The Prosecutor expected an apology from me but he never got it because there is nothing to apologise for.

Outcome:

I was cleared of all charges. The Judge was convinced of our "Already dead" theory. The fact that the person can be seen as already dead in the moment you see him as there is no fucking way to stop before hitting. But the prosecutor rejected the outcome and made an official complaint about the decision. Til then, I'm on paid vacation again.

To be continued soon...
Almatex
PPM

Post by Almatex » April 1st, 2021, 2:34 pm

You won once and you will win again!
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » April 1st, 2021, 2:40 pm

@FunTrucker_18

I believe that too, as it is mostly common practice to run these cases all the way,
so as to get a definitive judgment in the case. And mate, you know I have my fingers
double-crossed for you!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
FunTrucker_18
PPM

Post by FunTrucker_18 » April 2nd, 2021, 8:27 am

The problem is, that the outcome is always the same: The conductor walks out of the courtroom as a free man and that these hearings are senseless in my point of view. It basically pushes me to a point where I wanna crush the face of prosecutors drifting away from reality.

In 2017 a fellow colleague killed an old lady because that lady tried to get passed a CLOSED railroad crossing. Could've been the winner of the Darwin award. He was also accused of breaking too late but he was cleared of all charges.

Maybe it's a human thing to look for a scapegoat or somebody to blame but I'm definitely the wrong guy. I only can imagine that these prosecutors are living an unhappy life: Annoying bitch of a wife, two idiot kids and an angry dog or a parrot who curses at them when they come home, so they are looking to torture people like me psychologically to fulfill their sick sadist desires buried deep in their rotten hearts. And they become more of a lunatic when they "lose". Not all of them are like that but some definitely are. He even called me arrogant because I told my version pretty "cold". I was just staying rational with no emotional stuff in it because I'm a professional.
A friend of mine said: "He did only his job!"

No, he didn't. If he had done his job the hearing would've never happened and the nation would've saved at least 20.000 bucks of tax euros. At least I see my tax money working.
Ronin
VIP

Post by Ronin » April 2nd, 2021, 1:50 pm

People make wrong choices and when others are damaged by it, the consequences are much greater. What you often see is that a family does not want to accept the consequences. A prosecutor then takes advantage of that. He just wants to make a lot of money at the expense of everything and everyone. And in the end there are only losers. The family and you. So I think we do know who is really to blame here. The prosecutor!
Proc: i7-9750H 2,6 GHz (max. 4,5 GHz)
Mem: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS ROG -STRIX-RTX2060-O6G-GAMING 6 GB GDDR6
FunTrucker_18
PPM

Post by FunTrucker_18 » April 3rd, 2021, 8:41 pm

Thanks for your kind words, my friends.
Now I got another problem.

A short time before the accident I was on a regular journey but had a delay due to construction work and signal malfunction. At the end station I need to switch cabs, thankfully the obligatory brake testing is done by the train itself, so I secured the vehicle and went off to take a piss. I only had 5 minutes. I didn't put on my mask and went down. Everything was okay, police reminded me of the forgotten mask, showed them my ID and explained the situation quickly - they were good. Federal Police doesn't take it that seriously - they got better things to do.
So I took a piss, washed hands, face and rushed back. On my way back two private security douchebags tried to stop me because of the missing mask, I just said: "Here's my ID, I don't have time!" and pushed them "politely" to the side. One of them started to chase me, I realized it when I was sitting on my throne again, he was suddenly behind me in the cab. He yelled something inaudible and we got into a short argument which ended when things got out of control. I basically pushed him away from me against the wall cuz he wanted to grab my arm, told him to leave me alone and literally kicked him out. It's also forbidden for "civilians" to enter the cab without permission and private security count as civilians. Before departing I informed my employer about it and he was like: "Pretty unorthodox but you did right." I finished the tour and everything was okay.

Now I learned that the security guy turned out to be a snitch. He reported me to the police. But I was smart enough to get the grabbing put on a doctors protocol. He will probably lose his job cuz I basically defended myself and didn't hurt him deliberately. And according to my company the incident is seen clearly on 2 CCTV cameras which will clear me out of the charges. My boss even thinks about showing the video to new student. "How to get rid of unwanted persons 101". :laugh3:
Almatex
PPM

Post by Almatex » April 4th, 2021, 9:01 pm

Holy masks
Now having a face mask is more important than any other piece of clothing
FunTrucker_18
PPM

Post by FunTrucker_18 » April 5th, 2021, 4:37 am

I'm more convinced the whole world is getting cucked by the PRC with the masks. I mean they make about what? A billion/day with selling these masks? And when I look at the infections - they don't seem to work, at least not how media was propagating it (German media treated masks like it's a kind of miracle medicine... like a cure for AIDS or Cancer. They were basically like: If you don't wear a mask while taking a dump you will die instantly!)

Anyway - It's not like one guy forgetting his mask will drive up the death toll to 50.000/day so there's no reason to play big. I mean with most of DB Security I get along. We even smoke together and It's okay to take them along the passangers. Althoug they can't do much they're still helpful in certain situations. But this guy is a jerk. Playing hero for nothing, like he's gonna get a medal for acting like a Gorilla. Espacially rushing into my cab is like a crime for me.
The Cab is my working place, my kingdom, my holy ground. I am the boss there. I can decide who's gonna ride the train and who has to get out the next station. I mean taking somebody with me is just a phone call away. And without me, the train will just stand idle, unless the train is called "CSX 8888". :laugh3: