Mario maps vs maps Combo (the winner is clear)

Go crazy here
Ticreut29
PPM

Mario maps vs maps Combo (the winner is clear)

Post by Ticreut29 » March 14th, 2020, 9:54 pm

this is a comparison between Mario maps and maps Combo, what difference between these two maps? who wins the fight.
All rounds are 1 point each other.

-Maps variety
-Maps quality
-Environnement
-Lifetime
-Ferry
Personalisation
-Update
-Copyright
-load order

-Maps Variety
Mario maps
Mario maps include part of multiple maps in ETS2 like: some part of Promods, Colorado Maps, Hawaii, Cuba, some part of TSM, Eastern Express and way more.
Maps Combo like Mario maps includes multiple maps in ETS2 like: Promods and ME addons, Rusmap, Southern Regions, Great Steppe, EAA, ROEX, and way more.

Conclusion: Draw Mario maps and Maps combo gets 1 point.

-Maps quality
Mario maps have some great part like: some part of Promods, Colorado maps, Eastern Express.
Maps combo also have some good part like: Promods, Russian maps, Great Steppe, Some part of EAA and ROEX, Middle East.

Conclusion: Maps combo get the point because there's way more good quality part than Mario maps

Environment
Both maps include a lot of environments like: Desert, Tropical forest, Alpine environment, Steppe, Snow.

Both get the point here

-Lifetime
Mario maps have a good lifetime, this will take a lot of months for exploring everywhere on the maps
Maps combo like Mario maps there's a good lifetime for exploring everything, like Mario maps this will take a lot of months for exploring everywhere.

Conclusion: Maps combo get the point because there's way more road to explore than Mario maps.

Ferry
Mario maps have too many ferries :( you can still use less ferry by brainiac
Maps combo there's less ferry than Mario maps, you can also use less ferry by brainiac.

Conclusion: Maps combo get the point because there's less ferry.

Personalisation
Mario maps can't be personalized, you can't add maps or the game will crash.
Maps Combo, there's more different size of maps combo you can get going from the smallest to the biggest this could include global maps or Europe Continent only, where it's possible to centered to one map in general.

Conclusion: Maps combo get the point for sure.

Update
Mario maps stop updating for now, so there's no new version during this day.
Maps Combo gets a lot of updates every month or new maps could be released and could be added to maps combo.

Conclusion: Maps combo get the point for sure.

Load Order
Mario maps is very easy to install: everything has a load order number.
Maps combo load order is way harder to install than Mario maps but thanks to some people show the correct load order.
Mention to: Wombat Trucker <3.

Conclusion: Mario maps get the point.

Copyright
Mario is known for stealing maps from players community, he's stolen some part of Promods, TSM, Eastern Express, EAA, Hungary maps...etc
but some maps are made by himself.
Maps combo: Every map are download to their original download link but some people could download their mods on the wrong site. Example: ETS2.lt, modhoster...etc.

Conclusion: for sure maps combo get the point.

Final Result: Mario maps 3 Point
Maps combo 8 point

MAPS COMBO WIN!

And something important: DON'T DOWNLOAD MARIO MAPS BECAUSE MARIO STOLE EVERYTHING, HE'S DOING ONLY BAD THING, A LOT OF PLAYER HATE HIM.

If I'm wrong you can say why but probably a lot of people will be right with me.
My specs
====================================
Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PLUS MAX
Memory: Kingston Hyper Fury X 3200 MHz
Graphics card: Palit Geforce RTX 3070 Gamerock OC
Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Storage: SSD Samsung 860 QVO
FunTrucker_18
PPM

Re: Mario maps vs maps Combo (the winner is clear)

Post by FunTrucker_18 » April 2nd, 2020, 4:11 am

I don't trust him tbh. I mean, he combines a lot of maps to one big map and he probably does this alone. So there are probably many, many big errors which would fuck up the fun completely. So, I'll stick to combos.
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » April 2nd, 2020, 11:03 am

In one word, THIEF!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
FunTrucker_18
PPM

Post by FunTrucker_18 » April 2nd, 2020, 12:05 pm

Yep, typical thief but the idea of a big world map doesn't sound bad at all... but not that way.
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » April 2nd, 2020, 12:27 pm

Correct, it's better the Wombat way! :D
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
MG Mike
PPM

Post by MG Mike » April 4th, 2020, 12:18 am

I agree fully,

It is way better to make a combo instead of using a map which is assembled by many different ones which are not made for. And most important with stolen stuff..

I never tried Mario. I also prefer map combos.
But I think Wombat is not the first one or inventor of map combos.. But at the moment he has the most videos of map combos. And yes the most work vey well together. You can even use promods with much other maps. But PM Team themselves only recommend less maps to combine in order to prevent crashes and errors with incompatible maps.. They even state Roex as incompatible. For one reason cause it overwrites some PM Area. At least until 2.4 and the other reason they say the quality of Roex don't match their map..

I like both and as long Arayas provides the RCs I use them Anyway. I have several profiles. In some I have a combo with all I have and in others there are combos without PM or without Roex, so I get the possibility to explore all the areas without missing overwritten stuff..

My peronsal combos started with the Promods recommended combo and got extended with Roex, Poland rebuild and Road to Aral and so on and by now M combo is like Wombat's Europe edition plus pm middle east and if they release mhagrep map. Before I had Afro map. But that is all. I don't use global combos. Cause a Ferry to brasil or Australia or Indonesia from europe is rather unrealistic.

EAA is a interesting map, but since it is that huge I prefer to play it standalone with Bengan's Background

And cause I was curios of it I played some big sce maps like Niedersachsen map, Heilbronn and so tested Tregion.. They are all nice made, but for me they get more interesting if the distances would be bigger. For example to have real 500 km from A to B..
But that is long in future.

So I stick to Wombat's combos and add my favorites to it..
ArTrailFanRaf214

Post by ArTrailFanRaf214 » May 5th, 2020, 1:55 pm

mario map map quality isnt good either,the malta part included is completely fake,wrong city names and road texture
An FMOD sound converter and simple truck porter.
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » May 5th, 2020, 2:17 pm

and ukraine is in Romania
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
Ticreut29
PPM

Post by Ticreut29 » May 5th, 2020, 5:02 pm

Mario maps geography problem
-Edirne and Tekirdağ after Istanbul, turkey very small.
-a lot of turkey city near to Syria.
-Cyprus is too big.
-Ukrainian city in Romania
-Sisak near Bosnia Herzegovina
-Ordu near of Russia
-Gomel in Ukraine
-Hmelnickij and Vinnica in Moldavia
-Chernivtsi in Romania
-Uzhgorod in Hungary.
-Colorado city in Hungary environment.

Verdict: too many geography problems in Mario maps.
My specs
====================================
Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PLUS MAX
Memory: Kingston Hyper Fury X 3200 MHz
Graphics card: Palit Geforce RTX 3070 Gamerock OC
Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Storage: SSD Samsung 860 QVO
FunTrucker_18
PPM

Post by FunTrucker_18 » May 6th, 2020, 12:43 am

I guess we can all agree on following thing: Mario map, although containing stolen stuff, is a great idea but the reality is different. It's simply a big fuck up.