Texas is coming

dOOmERdaZe
PPM

Re: Texas is coming

Post by dOOmERdaZe » June 4th, 2021, 11:04 pm

Hello Truckers and friends,

I can confirm TEXAS DLC is coming as I stated when Colorado was being released any why it's real
b/c I myself live about 45 mins to hour once you get to I-45 (Interstate) from where I am there
about's, then I-45 runs North and South lets say you where in Galveston, Texas which is where
I 45 South ends and the beaches. But you can drive back say to the Sam Houston Statue, then you would go
North I-45 which will take you about 3 to 31/2 hours to drive in real life, I know I have done it many times
so the TEXAS DLC is gonna be pretty cool. Also I have the pics right here to show you that it is real
The town is Huntsville, Texas just outside Houston, Texas , Conroe, Woodlands, Montgomery well you get the idea
Also not sure just how far or big the area that will be Texas DLC, if so you will have Galveston/Houston, Woodlands, Conroe,
areas etc .. all the way down I-45-N - I-45-S it is a major Hwy lots of Truckers up and down it all the time.
Also even where I am lots of truckers come in around this area. Just how big who knows what areas SCS is gonna do?
Just wanted to share that with you guys ... :cool:

But where this pic is it's real. :)

Real Shot of Sam Houston

SCS Work in progress

Thanks guys,
dOOmERdaZe