MHA Pro ATS

Olsbyn
PPM

MHA Pro ATS

Post by Olsbyn » June 21st, 2020, 5:00 am

I didn't see a topic for the ATS version, so I hope Bengan will shed some light on a usual topic: compatibility with other map mods, load order etc.
Right now I am using the team Reforma maps, including Chihuahua, are these maps compatible, if so, what load order should I use ?
If they are NOT compatible, what maps are..you get the drift :D
BenganJ

Re: MHA Pro ATS

Post by BenganJ » June 21st, 2020, 12:35 pm

@Olsbyn

Me, shed some light on this? To be honest, it's been years since I ran MHAPro on ATS,
although I do right now in ETS2 in a big combo, but only with the free version, so as
to see if it was possible to even build a combo with it. Maybe we can trigger Wombat
to try the ATS version out!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
Olsbyn
PPM

Post by Olsbyn » June 21st, 2020, 5:28 pm

BenganJ wrote:
June 21st, 2020, 12:35 pm
@Olsbyn

Me, shed some light on this? To be honest, it's been years since I ran MHAPro on ATS,
although I do right now in ETS2 in a big combo, but only with the free version, so as
to see if it was possible to even build a combo with it. Maybe we can trigger Wombat
to try the ATS version out!
Oh, I assumed you were the builder of the map since you posted the thread in the ETS2 section, sorry about that :D
I agree..we need the force of Wombat on this !
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » June 21st, 2020, 5:34 pm

@Olsbyn

Oh no, the creator of MHAPro is called Alex and lives in Croatia I think, not 100% sure though.
I have only made the SwedishIslands map, two islands in Sweden, Gotland and Öland!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti