GAME CRASH - POST HERE!

Arayas
Site Admin

Re: GAME CRASH - POST HERE!

Post by Arayas » March 4th, 2024, 7:09 pm

00:01:11.487 : <ERROR> [dx11] Failed to create texture (/material/ui/map/map2.tobj) (0x887a0005)

Your game doesnt have a background to start with. Thats a vanilla material. Check your game files.
Maps load order is ok.

And do what Bane said, check your pre-setup.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
cristiannrzv
PPM

Post by cristiannrzv » March 6th, 2024, 8:15 pm

I am playing now only with ProMods 2.68 + RoExtended 4.1, plus the mod which is merging the ProMods with Balkan DLC.. I have the right RC, I dont have any texture/weather/light mod. Only some sound mods for the default trucks made by Kriechbaum. I have started the game on 32 bit and DX11, and on launch I have these settings - -nointro -unlimitedlog -rdevice dx11 -mm_max_resource_size 100 -mm_max_tmp_buffers_size 500

Still, my game is crashing, I have activated the console to see what are the problems, but cannot find out by myself. I am playing ETS2 since many years, but this is the 1st time I have these issues. Also, I have all the expansion DLC`s, so the problem cannot be from here. Is there, somewhere shown how to order the files of these two maps ? Or the issue is starting from the merge mod I mentioned above ?

Thanks in advance and sorry for too much questioning, but I think you are the only who can help me. I did what Bane said, I am running the game on a i5 fomr 11th gen, 16 GB of RAM and GTX 1650. Until now, the game was running very well. I run other games as FS22, SnowRunner or GTA V without problems, and ETS2 worked fine, but now I dont know what is the problem. I checked the integrity of game files, everything fine, deleted all the ETS2 folder from My Documents, downloaded again mods and added them..but still...

I am attaching also the log - <script src=""></script>
Tapir
VIP

Post by Tapir » March 6th, 2024, 8:55 pm

Read here what Arayas posted for this problem : https://roextended.ro/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=767

System: Windows 11 PRO
Processor: Intel i7-12700KF 5GHZ
Motherboard: Gigabyte B760 DS3H AX
Memory: Corsair DDR5-6000 32 GB
Storage: Samsung 990 M2 SSD + 2 Samsung 870 SSD
Graphics: Asus GeForce Dual RTX 3060 V2 12GB GDDR6
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » March 6th, 2024, 10:11 pm

cristiannrzv wrote:
March 6th, 2024, 8:15 pm
I am playing now only with ProMods 2.68 + RoExtended 4.1, plus the mod which is merging the ProMods with Balkan DLC.
I have said 300 times here: we dont offer support for that crash festival named "merge"
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
Kolda
PPM

Post by Kolda » March 26th, 2024, 9:36 pm

Hello my game crashing circa after 5 minutes play. Could some please help with that.

Here is my gamelog
uBronan
PPM

Post by uBronan » March 29th, 2024, 7:07 pm

I came to this forum as i wanted to know the people behind the ROEXTENDED mod and a few weeks later having again the dreaded crashes using the mods stumbled onto the youtube video of the man behind the mod :)
He simply explained why the endless game crashes appear when you add a new map set and poof again problems
In the paste i fixed many of these issues by using all kinda tools and tricks, but now it became a real pain in the behind and i kept wondering why oh why
So a million thanks for explaining
Do not get me wrong i am a map junky i have and had, hundreds of maps & mods in every play through i ever did
Warning!!! i am also completionist junky i can nor could not stand a spot not being detected in any map :D
Now i am becoming of age my brain becomes more fussy as with all older than 60 people probably know.
So fixing other mod developers is no longer something i want to do.
I already saw so many good posts in less than 5 minutes that i know: This is my going to be my new place to go for help and be helped related to ETS and ATS
I hope to have a good time here in the coming future
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » March 30th, 2024, 12:51 am

Welcome, we are mostly seniors here and we do what we can.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
uBronan
PPM

Post by uBronan » March 30th, 2024, 1:12 am

Thank you for the welcome
Trying to find a in detail guide for a good many maps loads with order in pictures ;)
I tried the calc file but contains a lot of unknown mods, and some are now payed only mods
The problem with those tiny mods is that in most cases they quickly become useless so paying for those tiny ones is not what i think is the way to go.
Fun fact is that i was looking for a small holiday house in Romania but finding a little nice one is not that easy, and of course might become a problem with language if my brain keeps getting worse :D
But time will tell.
Have been many years ago often in Romania as i drove a truck for about 9 years, and had very good contacts and friends.
But i switched my job from truck driver to IT lad :laugh3: .
I am saving up money to get myself a holiday for a few weeks and see if some of the people i knew are still alive.
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » March 30th, 2024, 1:17 am

If you talk about GMC site, you can use check boxes to select maps you want, and the site will show you the final version of the combo you selected. Is pretty easy.
https://www.gmc-logistics.co.uk/version-1-49-ets2
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
Raresh90

GAME CRASH - POST HERE!

Post by Raresh90 » April 9th, 2024, 11:02 pm

Hello truckers,

Please help me with an issues. Ive downloaded roex what Arayas posted, also have rusmap v 2.49, connections with Georgia, Ukraine, AGZE and so on. The map is ok, but between Tg Jiu and Craiova the game crashes everytime. Only between these 2 cities. Does anyone had this problem before ?