GAME CRASH - POST HERE!

matt1104
PPM

Re: My game crashed! What can i do?

Post by matt1104 » December 26th, 2021, 6:13 pm

Hi guys,

during the last save of the game my pc is going down. Now I started again and I can`t load a former saved game..
What can I do or where I find a former save game for using?

Thanks for your Help
matt1104
Darkky

Post by Darkky » December 28th, 2021, 8:51 am

Crash in lebanon (promod)

Igor24518

Post by Igor24518 » December 29th, 2021, 10:07 am

When using Rusmap + promos + roextended the game crashes
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » December 29th, 2021, 12:02 pm

Igor24518 wrote:
December 29th, 2021, 10:07 am
When using Rusmap + promos + roextended the game crashes
First stop spamming the forum and our mail with your problems! Learn how to make a map combo, there are plenty of topics to choose here or in other forums.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
Quitschibo
PPM

Post by Quitschibo » December 30th, 2021, 2:13 pm

Hi everyone,
no idea whether Roex is the problem, but i get CTDs in my "new" global load order with Roex, Rusmap, Azge, Promods and others (before i added Roex, Rusmap and Azge there were no CTDs). For the map mods i followed exactly a load order that should work (maybe it works except in one region). My specific problem is Lublin: The north part of Lublin, the street in the east of Lublin and the polish border further east are the spots i found which cause a CTD. I read that Lublin is often a problem in big combos. Or maybe it is indeed a problem with my game or load order. I appreciate it when you take a look in my log and find the mistake. Thank you.

Ronin
VIP

Post by Ronin » December 30th, 2021, 3:14 pm

Quitschibo wrote:
December 30th, 2021, 2:13 pm
Hi everyone,
no idea whether Roex is the problem, but i get CTDs in my "new" global load order with Roex, Rusmap, Azge, Promods and others (before i added Roex, Rusmap and Azge there were no CTDs). For the map mods i followed exactly a load order that should work (maybe it works except in one region). My specific problem is Lublin: The north part of Lublin, the street in the east of Lublin and the polish border further east are the spots i found which cause a CTD. I read that Lublin is often a problem in big combos. Or maybe it is indeed a problem with my game or load order. I appreciate it when you take a look in my log and find the mistake. Thank you.

You have two maps that are old. PJIndo and AfroMap. They haven't been updated to ETS2 1.43. Afromap 2.2 is a stolen Map and PJ Indo is causing lots of errors.
My advise is to remove them.

For the right Load order check here:
viewforum.php?f=15
Proc: i7-9750H 2,6 GHz (max. 4,5 GHz)
Mem: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS ROG -STRIX-RTX2060-O6G-GAMING 6 GB GDDR6
bananoslav

Post by bananoslav » December 30th, 2021, 4:17 pm

Hi, can please someone help? Game keeps crashing when I try to open world map :/

My log;

EDIT: I reinstalled the game completely, made a new profile. Installed only promods + roex and it still keeps crashing.

log;

Last edited by bananoslav on December 30th, 2021, 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Quitschibo
PPM

Post by Quitschibo » December 30th, 2021, 5:54 pm

Thank you for answering. I removed this two mods. Now my map mod load order is exactly like recommended but the place in Lublin which causes the CTD and the last "error" in the log are still the same. Any other ideas or other people who have problems in Lublin, too?

Edit: Problem solved: Siedlce (in the north of Lublin) was the originator. Today a compatibility fix for Roex, Rusmap and Promods was released which fixed the crashes completely. Maybe this helps others. Happy new year, mates!

Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » December 30th, 2021, 8:22 pm

bananoslav wrote:
December 30th, 2021, 4:17 pm
Hi, can please someone help? Game keeps crashing when I try to open world map :/
The Promods PACK RC is for both: Promods and Middle east add-on. READ when you download something.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » December 30th, 2021, 8:24 pm

Quitschibo wrote:
December 30th, 2021, 5:54 pm

Edit: Problem solved: Siedlce (in the north of Lublin) was the originator. Today a compatibility fix for Roex, Rusmap and Promods was released which fixed the crashes completely. Maybe this helps others. Happy new year, mates!
can you point us towards this fix?
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro