Mods not apperring in mod manager

mad max

Mods not apperring in mod manager

Post by mad max » June 4th, 2024, 2:09 pm

My friend bengan's swedish islands map 1.49 is not appearing in the mod manager and it is the same with Project Caucus anyone able to help please? Both files end with .scs they are not zipped. See game log attached
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Arayas
Site Admin

Re: Mods not apperring in mod manager

Post by Arayas » June 4th, 2024, 2:33 pm

Code: Select all

00:00:08.890 : <ERROR> [hashfs] jerry.bengans_swedish_islands_map.scs: Unsupported HashFS version (v2)
i dont know if Jerry did a no-no with file compression but i also see you have a map soup with no or wrong road connections
check the mod manager topic and see how is doned.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
Ronin
VIP

Post by Ronin » June 4th, 2024, 4:16 pm

You are playing ETS2 1.49.
But the versions of jerry.bengans_swedish_islands_map.scs and jerry.funtrucker_18s.project_caucasus.scs seem not the be supported
Did you download the right version? I think you are trying to use the version for ETS 1.50
Proc: i7-9750H 2,6 GHz (max. 4,5 GHz)
Mem: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS ROG -STRIX-RTX2060-O6G-GAMING 6 GB GDDR6
carnelrig
PPM

Post by carnelrig » June 16th, 2024, 5:57 am

Hi, I apologise if this is not the right place and hope that I am not wasting your time. Thhe game itself,1.50 version, runs smoothly but no matter what I do it will not read any local .scs files therefore I have no maps etc.. As far as I can see they are not being seen as archived files but even if repaired they still not seen. This has all happened since loaded win 11, stupidly let onedrive take the documents whichh I then sent back to c:users/admin/eurotruck simulator 2/mod. I have since read that steam and the vietnam authority responsible for the internet have had a disagreement. A possibility I suppose but if you can assist I would be extremely grateful. For what it is worth I attach a game log which has a lot of rubbish on it for experimental purposes
https://wormhole.app/dmOr1#yn56hHdIEAk856kyPinktw
carnelrig
PPM

Post by carnelrig » June 16th, 2024, 5:58 am

Incidentally the GMC email has gone off the air at least for me