Red and Black blank textures in game near Plymouth

dalmatian666
PPM

Red and Black blank textures in game near Plymouth

Post by dalmatian666 » April 22nd, 2021, 4:39 am

Game seems to work fine, but noticed it was doing this on my map combo, so decided to create a new profile and just have promods loaded on it, no other map mods. It ended up still doing it so idk what the problem is, only thing i can think of is the load order but ive seen other videos like from tapir and another guy on youtube with load order combos and the Norwich area looked fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated as i have no idea what to do to fix the issue with it, because besides from that the game seems to be working fine. Thanks for your time everyone :)
Last edited by dalmatian666 on April 25th, 2021, 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
therobloxians1119
PPM

Re: Norwich glitch from promods combo ets2 1.40

Post by therobloxians1119 » April 22nd, 2021, 4:55 am

@dalmatian666

That is caused by the background map you are using. There is no fix for this and just the way the background works. It's best to use that type of background for Non-ProMods map combos. Try using this this background instead: drive.google.com/file/d/1aTni0OHqqiUCWLjigB_JRIWnVVUBuLEW/view

EDIT: The lines won't affect anything when your driving in Norwich. It will be back to the normal road when you drive there.
dalmatian666
PPM

Post by dalmatian666 » April 22nd, 2021, 5:06 am

Yeah i just figured it out then, was due to using a non promods map from bengan rather than the promods one, changing it seems to have fixed the issue. Thanks for the reply, feel like such an idiot from downloading the wrong one lol
therobloxians1119
PPM

Post by therobloxians1119 » April 22nd, 2021, 5:07 am

@dalmatian666

I'm glad you figured it out! And don't feel like an idiot! We all make mistakes and we'll learn from them. 😊
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » April 22nd, 2021, 11:27 am

@dalmatian666

Right, there's a reason that special Promods BG is there still. Good to hear you fixed it!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
dalmatian666
PPM

Post by dalmatian666 » April 25th, 2021, 9:27 am

Yeah i fixed it but then ran into another unrelated problem in game. might be something as stupid but i have a feeling its one of the map mods causing a conflict. getting a no texture building as i came out of plymouth, red light went off in my head when i also saw it on a loading screen but still cant figure out which mod it is thats doing it

Here is a link to my data.log incase you can find the issue in there thats causing the issues with the building textures
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JF7VYo ... sp=sharing

Didnt really want to open a new topic when i just made this one a couple of days ago
BenganJ

Re: Red and Black blank textures in game near Plymouth

Post by BenganJ » April 25th, 2021, 10:36 am

@dalmatian666

I suggest you start to use the golden rule. Remove all your mods but the ones
belonging to the combo you use. Test that and see if it causes the same problem
and if, post the new game log. If NOT, then add ONE of your other mods at a time
and check when the problem returns, then DO NOT use that mod. Good Luck!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dalmatian666
PPM

Post by dalmatian666 » April 25th, 2021, 1:18 pm

Yeah i just did that and after an hour of testing im 99.9% sure it was medmap 0.1 that was the culprit have a feeling that its probably gonna do the same thing for you guys if you could be bothered to check the street outside of the docklands area of Plymouth. Worked fine until i added that mod then the texture not found and missing textures started. thanks for the advice btw
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » April 25th, 2021, 1:25 pm

@dalmatian666

You're welcome! We'll see if someone else can confirm it later!