Normal Map Combo crash and bugs Reports

BenganJ

Re: Normal Map Combo Crash Reports

Post by BenganJ » March 17th, 2021, 4:02 pm

@Stefandreus

So, you just lied to me when you said you already had it activated at the proper location?
You must be doing something wrong here, so post your game log!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
Stefandreus

Post by Stefandreus » March 17th, 2021, 4:10 pm

@BengaJ it's true, maybe i have done something wrong but i wouldn't absolutely lie, why should i?
i mean, the fix was already above russian maps, i said that i would put it on top of ALL maps...so there's been a little misunderstanding i'm sorry...
anyway i'll post the last log
Stefandreus

Post by Stefandreus » March 17th, 2021, 4:19 pm

and this is my load order

DON'T POST LOADING ORDER PICTURES, GAME.LOG IS FOR THAT!!.admin
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » March 17th, 2021, 4:29 pm

@Stefandreus

Okay, first of all you have 3 mods at the top of Mod manager, the following.

Code: Select all

ETS2_LAMB_SAT_BG_MAP_BORDERS_BLACK_PM_FIX.scs //Why do you use this? Get the latest version and use only that one!
ETS2_LAMB_SAT_BG_MAP_BORDERS_BLACK_PM.scs //Get the latest version and use only that one!
CRASHFIX_HUGE_COMBOS.scs //Where does it say that you should use this together with the above? REMOVE IT!
Second, I will let Arayas take care of the rest! Third, we don't care about your load order via screenshots,
as we can see that from the game log!

EDIT: We said to place the SR9 1.39 fix above all RUSSIAN maps, and that is right below Turkey map and
the Rhodes map if used!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
Stefandreus

Post by Stefandreus » March 17th, 2021, 4:38 pm

BenganJ wrote:
March 17th, 2021, 4:29 pm
@Stefandreus

Okay, first of all you have 3 mods at the top of Mod manager, the following.

Code: Select all

ETS2_LAMB_SAT_BG_MAP_BORDERS_BLACK_PM_FIX.scs //Why do you use this? Get the latest version and use only that one!
ETS2_LAMB_SAT_BG_MAP_BORDERS_BLACK_PM.scs //Get the latest version and use only that one!
CRASHFIX_HUGE_COMBOS.scs //Where does it say that you should use this together with the above? REMOVE IT!
Second, I will let Arayas take care of the rest! Third, we don't care about your load order via screenshots,
as we can see that from the game log!

EDIT: We said to place the SR9 1.39 fix above all RUSSIAN maps, and that is right below Turkey map and
the Rhodes map if used!
ok, i removed the three old mods and i place the last version on top of the mod manager
also i place the fix right under turkey map
but nothing changed
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » March 17th, 2021, 9:41 pm

seams not ALL fonts are fixed. That's it.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
Stefandreus

Post by Stefandreus » March 17th, 2021, 10:37 pm

@Arayas ok, thank for your time...in fact i miss to say that not all sign were messed up, but i thought it might be something wrong in general because with roex 2.5 i didn't have "problems" like this
well thanks you guys for your patience, i love your work, sometimes people like me remains stuck in details than the entire thing, forgetting all the rest! Anyway i'm glad to have found this forum where i'm sure i will find help if i need it :grin:
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » March 18th, 2021, 12:45 am

Stefandreus wrote:
March 17th, 2021, 10:37 pm
because with roex 2.5 i didn't have "problems" like this
Why do you think Roextended has anything to do with this? Do you think Reoxtended gives a damn about what custom/broken fonts are used by other maps? Another thing to be learned here by stupid me: don't fix other maps.
I'm gonna delete my fix, feel free to see how Southern Region will look then.....aaa...if you can.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
Cyberman
PPM

Post by Cyberman » March 18th, 2021, 3:07 am

Arayas wrote:
March 18th, 2021, 12:45 am
Stefandreus wrote:
Why do you think Roextended has anything to do with this? Do you think Reoxtended gives a damn about what custom/broken fonts are used by other maps? Another thing to be learned here by stupid me: don't fix other maps.
I'm gonna delete my fix, feel free to see how Southern Region will look then.....aaa...if you can.
And don't forget when promods broke the connection with rusmap (after shifting their map) and you created a road connection to made them connect again, the promods devs conspired to cover up its existence and gaslight everybody into thinking that they weren't compatible with each other.
Stefandreus

Post by Stefandreus » March 18th, 2021, 4:40 am

Arayas wrote:
March 18th, 2021, 12:45 am
Stefandreus wrote:
i'm sorry, i didn't want to insinuate things that i don't know, i don't know anything about creating, and fixing things like that. I was just saying that with another map combo the fonts were right, i don't know why and i absolutely didn't want to state things like it's roex fault, i would never allow myself to do that
i'm just a player, i throwed there a phrase that can be misunderstood (i haven't a perfect english) but i swear that there wasn't bad intention at all
please forgive my ignorance in the matter, i guess that there's people that judge without knowing, i'm not that type of person, all i know is that i love your work and i'm not informed on anything that may possibly going on between different creators, of course it's not you that must fix other maps, but since you did that, and let us play with southern region with that fix, i only ask in this forum for help, not for irritate you
thanks again for the explanations anyway, and for your great patience.