GMC Logistics
Modder

Re: Debrecen, Kosice, Rzeszow bugs and problems

Post by GMC Logistics » August 11th, 2022, 9:09 pm

Arayas wrote:
July 31st, 2021, 11:55 am
sbym5333 wrote:
July 31st, 2021, 3:18 am
I think it is quite similar to a CTD near Debrecen.
placing ROEX in corect order, not reversed, may help. i think 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 its pretty self explanatory.

i did this route, no crash, just Roex+promods. so..

sbym5333 wrote:
July 31st, 2021, 12:22 pm
Yes. A CTD near Debrecen is gone because it is replaced to SCS version.

But there is another CTD near Szeged toward Serbia.
(Of course I didn't activate any mods except Promods and Roex. Weird...)

Well, I will test it once again.

<EDIT>

I re-downloaded all of PM, Roex files, but it still crashes near the highway between Szeged and Hungary-Serbia border.

Even I deactivated Middle-east stuffs, but it didn't work.

Strange......
So,

My team check the Debrecen area and some players reported come with crushes.

ROEX - Base game - No CTD
ROEX - Promods files - No CTD
ROEX - Promods files - Rusmap - No CTD
ROEX - Promods files - Rusmap - AZGE - Southern Region - No CTD

We are still testing to locate which map is causing the CTD in Debrecen.

Kind Regards,

GMC Logistics
n3mes1s
PPM

Post by n3mes1s » November 16th, 2022, 7:42 pm

Any news on this? Debrecen is still a NO NO. Same crashes for years lol. I wonder, did the map modders try to change the assets or replace em at some point? or that is too "much work"? i say this because thats the only real solution to those crashes.

And no, it doesnt matter the load order. Debrecen, coming from the north, will always crash. It wont crash with other routes, but basically Debrecen is a ghost city since years ago. The only way Debrecen will not crash is if you DONT use roex, or you DONT use promods. The combination of both makes the crash happens. And it has been this way since the ages of times. But nobody wants to fix it, because its too much work. And i understand that, but as a old time modder myself (that doesnt have time for modding anymore since a couple of years back) i will put efforts on replacing the assets in there instead releasing new content, for example. But unfortunately i already know the answer to this, but its curious. Promods-roex, The whole western-middle part of Europe, is amazing to drive in, no crashes, no fps drops, not even a single hiccup. The eastern part of Europe is a complete mess specially when talking about ukraine, romania and beyond. And the sad part is, the same spots i noticed big fps drops back in the days years ago in roex and other mods, are still there and the authors never bothered to improve it. So, keeping this in mind, i completely understand why nobody did move a finger to try to fix the Debrecen problem, ever. Sorry this sounds harsh, but its what it is.
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » November 16th, 2022, 7:58 pm

Did you read the post above yours? You maded this post to corect us? To behave nice to you?
Do you think i spend days to create files for idiots like you because i am lazy? Everything is ok, but once you got in Roex, everything is crashed, burned and even exploded.
I do almost every day streams with Roex, you will find "freezes and fps drops" on those streams? Its my fault for your choices? Your PC power, traffic density, mods with 9k textures?

And damn, look at this....wow

ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro