Odd Bug in London in roundabout with RoEX2.1

BenganJ

Re: Odd Bug in London in roundabout with RoEX2.1

Post by BenganJ » March 14th, 2019, 6:26 pm

Yes I know Arayas, I can't drive on every damn road, just to check this prefab,
I just wanted to check ONE in RoEx, to see IF it got hurt by Promods bad mapping!
I DON'T LIKE THIS AT ALL! Moving RoEx and presumably also RusMap files below
Promods files is like giving in to the "Big professional teams" BAD mapping. I HATE IT!
I honestly think of staying with SCS Vanilla and add just the map addons that won't
piss me off like this! :evil: :twisted:

EDIT: And those guys accused me for ruining the economy when i released my addon
map! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@3.60GHz
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX970
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » March 14th, 2019, 7:08 pm

I'm telling people for months about missing terrain or damaged prefabs in Promods, they just accused me and ROEX for this. It's easy to blame little people.
They know about this because this is the reason they insist in their ODD load order.
And for those still defending Promods i have a little experiment for you: load just Promods and on top of it load tha latest untouched FLD pack from dec.2018.

You will see the same bugs we see here.
Editor of Romania Extended Map

support@roextended.ro

www.roextended.ro
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » March 14th, 2019, 7:12 pm

Right, I don't have anything against them creating their own versions of any prefab,
SCS's or FLD's or whatever, but IT SHOULD NOT DESTROY IT FOR ANY OTHER MAP!
That is BAD MAPPING! PERIOD! Sorry, I'm REALLY pissed off now! :evil: :evil: :evil:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@3.60GHz
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX970
Henryomita

Odd Bug in London in roundabout with RoEX2 1

Post by Henryomita » March 21st, 2019, 6:14 am

If they are just STX files that really contain no protection, maybe you can just convert them to ST files with a tool?
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » March 21st, 2019, 9:57 am

Converting or changing the Promods files has no meaning. For the next version i will eliminate as much as possible of FLD prefabs from Roex and i'm gonna pack FLD separatly making ROEX a 5 files mod (maybe i can keep it with 4, will see).
People using Promods are not gonna load the last Roex file, for the rest of the combo's they are gonna use it. It's not a biggy for me but i wanted to show to the people WHO is actualy ruin the mapping experience.
Editor of Romania Extended Map

support@roextended.ro

www.roextended.ro