Making AI Police Cars in ETS2 and ATS

b738pilot
PPM

Re: Making AI Police Cars in ETS2 and ATS

Post by b738pilot » February 28th, 2021, 9:34 am

Of course! :)

The only other thing if you have any other ideas (every idea you give seems to lead me to the right answer even if you don't have the exact answer), is that although the cars work, I'm also getting the "generic" ATS police cars spawning on all of my custom nations (and when I place the model "police car" or "police car physics" in the game, it cycles between the generic police car and the one for that nation).

Any where in the def files that I can adjust to force it ONLY to use that police car I specified in the country traffic def?

Thanks again for all of your help!
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » February 28th, 2021, 10:24 am

No, that is much simple. The model takes his look from the country of the nearest road. If that is not yet established it will spawn random look.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
b738pilot
PPM

Post by b738pilot » February 28th, 2021, 7:16 pm

Even when I add the car right on the road (i assured all roads are def'd to Cuba), it will still cycle between Cuba, Generic Police, and Generic SUV Police models as I rotate/move it around the road. Even when I find the Cuba car and not touch it, if I restart the game, it'll cycle by itself. Bahamas started doing the same as well (wasn't doing this before in an older version). So I'm really confused why it won't only pick Cuba/Bahamas and why it keeps thinking the generic models belong in these nations....