Sign Editor - No ''Save As for board''

affluence
PPM

Sign Editor - No ''Save As for board''

Post by affluence » May 8th, 2020, 1:08 pm

Hi guys.

I start moving fast thanks to Arayas's editor videos.

Yesterday i started to work on signs. Thing was going great. I created my first sign. Then i relise that i made the sign in the wrong country. So i simply went to the ''base / def / sign / board'' directory and just deleted the sign i just created. But when i restarted the editor, i found the sign there again. Then i decided t delete the alll sign folder, so maybe i can make a clean start.

With this way i was able to delete the sign but however i have another problem now. I just can't save the sign as a new save. It's just offering me to overrite the existing one. Strangely i can save the template as a new save.

By the way my folder is not on ''read only'' and i allways start it as administrater. I also deleted the editor folder in the documents, as well as i made a clean reinstall... But nothing looks working here...

Any idea?

https://www.mediafire.com/file/k2efyrbl ... g.txt/file

Sorry benganj but the file was big, so i just couldn't add here as an attachment :D
BenganJ

Re: Sign Editor - No ''Save As for board''

Post by BenganJ » May 8th, 2020, 1:13 pm

Hahahahaha, no problem, Arayas will be glad as he doesn't have to pay for storage on the forum server! :lol: :lol: :lol:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
affluence
PPM

Post by affluence » May 8th, 2020, 1:23 pm

Yeah, he has to thank me :D

Guys i found my own answer i think. :P

I just choose to ''edit template'' instead of ''edit sign''. Then when the sign editor opened, i just right click on it and choose ''edit sign''... In this way i was able to save it as a new save :D
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » May 8th, 2020, 1:24 pm

Okay, mate! Go on then and be sure to post about any progress!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » May 8th, 2020, 1:41 pm

look very careful on tutorials, 90% of "problems" reported by users were in fact in those tutorials.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro