Graphic mod suggestion.

clear F1
PPM

Re: Graphic mod suggestion.

Post by clear F1 » January 3rd, 2020, 7:59 pm

Yes, I want to record. No, I checked if it works properly. I wrote it all first. There is no such thing as darkness in the morning like the previous version.
I recorded two hours of day and night in the game. The moon is white, but it doesn't matter what color it is or if it doesn't shine.
Confirmed that it works properly. Yes, Natural Lux Moon is shining more. I do not understand even if the technical terms are arranged.
I met Mr. B in YT, and since I saw Arayas' work and the speed of response in this forum, I have come to like RoEx and YKSRSK, and I strongly support these two maps in YT.
That's why I try maps and graphics mods myself and use whatever I like. You too. Does the RGM work differently when used on other maps? I didn't even get a thing. Please forgive my level.
Also my English is very bad and I don't understand. :cry: I'm sorry.
Processor: Intel i7-6700K @4.5GHz OC
Motherboard: Asus Z170 PRO GAMING
Memory: G.Skill DDR4-3000 16GB
Graphics: Palit RTX 2070 Super JS OC 8G
Storage: All Samsung SSD m.2 + SATA x2
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » January 3rd, 2020, 8:09 pm

@clear F1

You are doing good, it is just that Google translate sometimes is a bit
problematic and your words sounds more harsh than you meant it to
be!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
clear F1
PPM

Post by clear F1 » January 3rd, 2020, 8:43 pm

Confirmed. I took the opposite. Don't talk here because there are so many mistakes. I study in the forum every day. Thank you.
tantalus

Post by tantalus » January 4th, 2020, 7:39 pm

Yeah, i apologize myself as well for not understanding at the moment that the translation is not as good as it should be. Note that english is not my native languaje either. I was a bit harsh as well (i think?). I dont express myself the way i want to when writting in english sometimes.

In any case i will try it myself soon, my main concern was about the moon skyboxes mostly, that was the most important flaw of the previous version, and the the author of the mod said he was working on it for the new 4.0. About the compatibility of the skyboxes with map mods, i will also check that soon.
clear F1
PPM

Post by clear F1 » January 4th, 2020, 8:51 pm

I'm sorry. We East Asian countries use double-byte characters, which can lead to almost incomprehensible conversions in long text.
Confirmed in English, translated in Japanese, and posted in English.
The RGM stated on the homepage that the shine of the chrome parts had been improved, but it turned black and it was confirmed that there were cases where there was no shine.
tantalus

Post by tantalus » January 9th, 2020, 5:28 pm

Well, i tested RGM making a delivery from Lodz(PL) to beyneu(KZ) -cant exactly remember the name of the second city, but i think its close enough...

It seems to be working pretty nicely. As clear F1 stated and from my experience all skyboxes seem to be working, i didnt find any pixelated one in the way.

Here are some screenshots i took during the journy --> https://photos.app.goo.gl/8wRKgQ5836WMefny6

Sorry if it is not working correctly i just started using google photos.

Overall, im loving it. I am not going to go back to Naturalux or Brutal Weather i think, for now.

The couple of things RGM is missing right now are -> more cloudy night skyboxes with the moon behind. These skyboxes are so beautiful (like the ones present in Naturalux), but it looks in RGM you are not going to find em, sadly. In any case, to compensate, the moon in RGM looks even better than the one from Naturalux, and the nights look gorgeous, it really gives you that motivation to love driving at night.

The other thing is, i would love to have more intense fog weather. Like i saw in brutal weather. That will make RGM even better.

And the last thing, i would love RGM to have some neat effects when driving with rain. Like better and more intense wheel water spread, and things like that. Again, things like the ones you can see in Naturalux.

Despite these three points, i still love RGM and i find it , probably better than Naturalux. Because even if it doesnt have daylight hyper high resolution skyboxes, the difference in size, requirements, and PERFORMANCE of RGM is too high to go back to naturalux. And skyboxes on RGM improved significantly.
Last edited by tantalus on January 9th, 2020, 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » January 9th, 2020, 5:36 pm

@tantalus

I tested to put the [url] tags around the address, but that didn't help.
Have you checked that you have given proper access to the photos?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tantalus

Post by tantalus » January 9th, 2020, 9:51 pm

Hm, i can click on the link perfectly fine. I logged out from google photos and still the link was working. Let ma check again. I just wanted a fast hosting site since i dont like sites like imgur.
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » January 9th, 2020, 9:53 pm

@tantalus

It works perfectly now! Didn't do that earlier!
tantalus

Post by tantalus » January 10th, 2020, 4:57 pm

Glad it works!. Note that i forgot to say that im not only using Realistic Graphic Mods but also five reshade presets, lumasharpen, clarity, levels, dpx, vibrance.

But from those five presade presets most of the times i only activate two of them (lumasharpen always and then depends) or depends on the graphic mod im using.

Since RGM doesnt have strong foggy weather or soft ambient light, i only use lumashapen, clarity and dpx to "eliminate" the excess of ambient light and sharpen the image.
I dont use vibrance because that increases the saturation chroma of the colors and it will harm more than anything else using a graphic mod like RGM.
But i used it when i had Brutal Weather instead (because BW makes all the colors slighty washed out and there is fog everywhere...).