[Tutorial][1.44] GMC Logistics - EUROASIA Map Combo - SINGLE & CONVOY PLAYER

OmegaDL50
PPM

Re: [Tutorial][1.44] GMC Logistics - EUROASIA Map Combo - SINGLE & CONVOY PLAYER

Post by OmegaDL50 » June 25th, 2022, 1:55 am

Ah, the load order updated. I also was having a repeatable crash I could trigger without fail. I probably messed up somewhere. Guess I'll check out this newest update. Overall I'm extremely pleased with the results of what I played (of the June 19th load order that is), but this newer one seems to cover some more areas too.

Much appreciation and thanks for all of your work.
GMC Logistics
Modder

Re: [Tutorial][1.44] GMC Logistics - EUROASIA Map Combo - SINGLE & CONVOY PLAYER

Post by GMC Logistics » June 25th, 2022, 4:15 pm

OmegaDL50 wrote:
June 25th, 2022, 1:55 am
Ah, the load order updated. I also was having a repeatable crash I could trigger without fail. I probably messed up somewhere. Guess I'll check out this newest update. Overall I'm extremely pleased with the results of what I played (of the June 19th load order that is), but this newer one seems to cover some more areas too.

Much appreciation and thanks for all of your work.
Hello,
If you have any crashes or it crashes again please feel free to join our Discord Server and then we can give you support and help your with the crash.
Here is the Link: https://discord.gg/KYJxbPtFN8

Kindest Regards,

GMC Logistics Combo Team
rasmus

Post by rasmus » June 26th, 2022, 12:48 pm

Hello!
Tell me, when adding the Caucasus with this background, the islands shift, everything looks good on your video ...
I would like to ask why and what I'm doing wrong, maybe your substrate is modified for a shift or the Caucasus, so I replaced it using your links, but nothing has changed, the shift remained as soon as I put the Caucasus?
Thank you!
baneorthodox
VIP

Post by baneorthodox » June 26th, 2022, 1:28 pm

rasmus wrote:
June 26th, 2022, 12:48 pm
Hello!
Tell me, when adding the Caucasus with this background, the islands shift, everything looks good on your video ...
I would like to ask why and what I'm doing wrong, maybe your substrate is modified for a shift or the Caucasus, so I replaced it using your links, but nothing has changed, the shift remained as soon as I put the Caucasus?
Thank you!
With Scale Hack Disable it is OK

System: Windows 11 PRO
CPU: INTEL Core i9-9900K 3.60 Intel® 1151
MB: Gigabyte Z390 AORUS ELITE
Memory: Kingston HX432C16PB3K2/16 x 2
Graphics: ASUS ROG-STRIX-RTX2060-O6G-GAMING
GMC Logistics
Modder

Post by GMC Logistics » June 26th, 2022, 1:29 pm

rasmus wrote:
June 26th, 2022, 12:48 pm
Hello!
Thank you!
Hello, could you please join our Discord Server, and there we can give you support and help you with your issue.
Here is the link to it:
https://discord.gg/KYJxbPtFN8

Kindest Regards,

GMC Logistics Combo Team
rasmus

Post by rasmus » June 26th, 2022, 2:13 pm

baneorthodox wrote:
June 26th, 2022, 1:28 pm
Yes, it is, but only with Promods...
Thank you!
GMC Logistics does not have this fix on the video and in the download files it is not indicated that it is needed ...

I don't use discord, I used to have one, but it's too complicated (confusing) for me...
I went to your link, but could not figure out where to write ..
GMC Logistics
Modder

Post by GMC Logistics » June 26th, 2022, 3:01 pm

rasmus wrote:
June 26th, 2022, 2:13 pm
baneorthodox wrote:
June 26th, 2022, 1:28 pm
Yes, it is, but only with Promods...
Thank you!
GMC Logistics does not have this fix on the video and in the download files it is not indicated that it is needed ...

I don't use discord, I used to have one, but it's too complicated (confusing) for me...
I went to your link, but could not figure out where to write ..
We don't have it since we don't need it when using out Combo
rasmus

Post by rasmus » June 26th, 2022, 3:24 pm

Okay, then why is there a shift when using Caucasus and why is there no shift in the video? From here the question arose, since you have nothing additionally installed, which means that something has been modified, what?
GMC Logistics
Modder

Post by GMC Logistics » June 26th, 2022, 3:42 pm

rasmus wrote:
June 26th, 2022, 3:24 pm
Okay, then why is there a shift when using Caucasus and why is there no shift in the video? From here the question arose, since you have nothing additionally installed, which means that something has been modified, what?
If you follow the combo mod by mod you not going to have this issue.
A game.log will show us where the issue is.

Kindest Regards,

GMC Logistics Combo team
rasmus

Post by rasmus » June 26th, 2022, 5:30 pm

In this case, I launched with a minimum set of maps Roex, Azge, Caucasus, PM and a substrate in order to show that when adding the Caucasus there is a shift, but you didn’t notice it ..
1 Log - Without the Caucasus

2 log - With the Caucasus

Tell me what else I should add, mod , what would this not be from your list?
I use everything except:
caps - all
Ferry Killer
Java road
Siberia train connection
EAA
BG+
Jan Mayen ProMods Addon BETA 0.2.1
Itarevamp
Eurafrica