[Tutorial][1.43] GMC Logistics - Eurasia Lite Map Combo - Convoy Multiplayer

GMC Logistics
Modder

Re: [Tutorial][1.43] GMC Logistics - Eurasia Lite Map Combo - Convoy Multiplayer

Post by GMC Logistics » February 17th, 2022, 7:33 pm

Hello ROEX Forum,

The First Post has been updated with the New PDF and YouTube Tutorial

Kindest Regards,

The GMC Logistics Combo Team
skleeny
PPM

Re: [Tutorial][1.43] GMC Logistics - Eurasia Lite Map Combo - Convoy Multiplayer

Post by skleeny » February 24th, 2022, 4:55 pm

I'm using your loadout in convoy, but the navcache is getting rebuilt quite often with it, which means when anyone crashes or something and needs to load online it takes them about 7 mins to load and usually they get disconnected :/ Any idea how to fix that? Also I don't see other on map at all for some reason (their icon and name is missing from both GPS and world map)
GMC Logistics
Modder

Post by GMC Logistics » February 24th, 2022, 7:54 pm

skleeny wrote:
February 24th, 2022, 4:55 pm
I'm using your loadout in convoy, but the navcache is getting rebuilt quite often with it, which means when anyone crashes or something and needs to load online it takes them about 7 mins to load and usually they get disconnected :/ Any idea how to fix that? Also I don't see other on map at all for some reason (their icon and name is missing from both GPS and world map)

Hello,
What could help us to help you if you can please provide us your game.log after having the navcache on that profile
Those can happen a few times after changing mods

Code: Select all

How to find and send your log:

1. Go to your Documents folder for the respective game:
- The folder is located under C:\Users\{you}\Documents\game

2. Your log file is game.log.

3. Upload it to any file sharing website and put the link or attach it to your post
Kindest Regards,

skleeny
PPM

Post by skleeny » February 26th, 2022, 8:20 pm

Hi,

I've tried it now with different map mod to check if the issue with seeing other players gets fixed, but no luck.

I have about 10 extra mods on top and i don't have project caucasus. I've tried it without my mods as well but it happened as well.

Here is the gamelog. I've checked the navcache file and after each regeneration it has different size (few mb difference) so it looks like it's really changing something, but I don't change my mod order at all.

In the session I played today I've loaded 2 times and the regeneration started in both cases

https://gist.githubusercontent.com/skle ... tfile1.txt
GMC Logistics
Modder

Post by GMC Logistics » February 26th, 2022, 11:19 pm

Hello,
in your log there was a thing that was noticed:
please remove The Great Steppe - model2
and please take a look on the last page of the PDF and sort your mods like that please
Those can happen a few times after changing mods, so they should go away after loading a few times (when not changing mods)
Kindest Regards,

skleeny
PPM

Post by skleeny » February 27th, 2022, 1:23 pm

Hi,

Thank you for quick reply :)

Sadly it didn't help, I've removed model2 and tried sorting all my mods and it still happened, then I started new session when I disabled all my mods, and enabled the suggested map mod with scale fix, but it still happened. First ~3 loads were okay but after 20 mins I got navcache rebuild again.

https://gist.githubusercontent.com/skle ... tfile1.txt

I was thinking of some alternative way how to handle this, for example teleporting and enabling some kind of no damage mod, but that kinda ruins big aspect of the game in my opinion..
GMC Logistics
Modder

Post by GMC Logistics » February 27th, 2022, 1:59 pm

You're welcome,
As said before, those can happen a few times after changing mods, when changing maps that happens with higher chance, that is how the game is.
GMC Logistics
Modder

Post by GMC Logistics » March 8th, 2022, 9:36 pm

Hello ROEX Forum,

Post updated. New PDF and same YouTube Video Tutorial

Changelog:
Added:
----------
Updated
25. Eurafrica 1.3
Removed:
----------

Kindest Regards,

GMC Logistics Combo Team
GMC Logistics
Modder

Post by GMC Logistics » March 12th, 2022, 6:15 pm

Hello ROEX Forum,

First Post Updated. New PDF and New YouTube Video Tutorial

Kindest Regards,

GMC Logistics Combo Team