Re: ROEXTENDED 3.0

POW

Post by POW » June 30th, 2021, 10:08 pm

Hey guys, I'd been considering for a to try this map + PL rebuilding for a while now and can't resist it anymore !
However I'm using a load order that I don't see on any guides here and on other forums.

As far as I remember, I've adapted it from ETS2 V 1.38
It works for me and when I tried to change the order for 1.40, my profile didn't work, so I had to follow the old order.
The problem is, to use RoEx and PL Rebuilding I would have to move the files order of RM and PM.
Which will result in my profile crashing. I'll be happy to pay for RoEx 3.0, but really need help to figure the out the load order,
since the order from the guides is different from the one I'm using and will crash my profile.

Screenshots from my load order:

POST GAME LOG NOT SCREENSHOTS. ADMIN.
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » June 30th, 2021, 10:58 pm

@POW

Welcome! As crashes can have many causes, it would be nice, if you could post your latest game log too.
The fact is, that even settings in the config.cfg could cause a crash.

EDIT: As the problem described has nothing to do with RoEx specifically I will move this post!
I will waith though until game log has been posted too! //BenganJ /Moderator)

Nope, if someone posting about a problem and isn't really interested in an answer then so be it! //BenganJ (Moderator)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
punk
PPM

Re: Load order problem

Post by punk » July 1st, 2021, 7:44 am

I always recommend to create new profile when you switch to new version of the game and build big combo to avoid legacy issues. Try to create new profile and do the order as shown on internet and if it will crash you have problem with something else (hardware, pirated copy, config setup etc.)

My PC: MSI MAG Z590 Tomahawk, Core i7-10700K, G.Skill RipJaws 64GB, Samsung EVO 1TB SSD, GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB, Logitech G920

My Combo topic: https://roextended.ro/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1640
Digital X
PPM

Re: Load order problem

Post by Digital X » July 5th, 2021, 9:37 pm

Don't use The Great Steppe Model2 with Rusmap.
PC: 5600X/16GB Crucial Ballistix 3600Mhz/Gigabyte RTX 3080
Arayas
Site Admin

Re: Re: ROEXTENDED 3.0

Post by Arayas » July 5th, 2021, 10:52 pm

Its Roex problem, as always, so case and topic closed.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro