The Robloxians' ETS2 1.41 ProMods Map Combo (Updated 7/28/21)

therobloxians1119
PPM

Re: The Robloxians' ETS2 1.40 ProMods Map Combo (Updated 6/21/21)

Post by therobloxians1119 » June 22nd, 2021, 5:40 pm

@gom1

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll mark that mod optional.
SeePayne81
PPM

Post by SeePayne81 » June 27th, 2021, 7:48 pm

I find I am not able to zoom out all the way as you are in the pic in this post and yes, I have all maps along with background map and full screen mod installed just as on the first page. I'm even using the same map background shown on first page. A friend of mine is running the same map combo and has this same problem. Anyone have any ideas as to what could be keeping us from zooming out completely?
therobloxians1119 wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 2:36 am
The combo has been updated (6/21/21). Here is/are the new things added/updated/removed/marked:
1. Added ROEX 2.7 updated and fixed Def file
2. Added an image in the first post of what the map looks like

BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » June 27th, 2021, 7:51 pm

@SeePayne81

It's NOT supposed that you should be able to do that. The combo creator has
made changes to be able to illustrate the coverage of his combo!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
SeePayne81
PPM

Post by SeePayne81 » June 27th, 2021, 8:05 pm

BenganJ wrote:
June 27th, 2021, 7:51 pm
@SeePayne81

It's NOT supposed that you should be able to do that. The combo creator has
made changes to be able to illustrate the coverage of his combo!
oh.. ok! Thank you :)
Duke Crunchy Bagel
PPM

Post by Duke Crunchy Bagel » June 29th, 2021, 9:39 am

Hey Robloxians -- thanks for the great map loading combo. Thank you for all the hard work!

I would respectfully recommend that you move ProMods Assets up a between ProMods Map Package & ProMods Media Package (see Arayas 1.40 suggested order). I was able to load successfully with your order, but it would crash when right after I hit drive. Moving the Promods Assets up took care of the problem.
Vinnie Terranova

Post by Vinnie Terranova » June 29th, 2021, 9:54 am

therobloxians1119 wrote:
June 22nd, 2021, 2:36 am
2. Added an image in the first post of what the map looks like
What values did you change so you could take a screenshot of the whole map?
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » June 29th, 2021, 10:14 am

@Vinnie Terranova

What he changes for private use, stays with him! I do NOT want a hell lot of support cases
from people messing things up, so if you want to know, ASK ME and I will make a decision
case for case. NO PUBLIC posts about this please!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vinnie Terranova

Post by Vinnie Terranova » June 29th, 2021, 5:42 pm

BenganJ wrote:
June 29th, 2021, 10:14 am
What he changes for private use, stays with him!
He doesn't use it in private, because he used it in his topic in one of his recent posts and in the first post of his topic. Even if he would have used it for private, doesn't mean that it should stay private. As he had changed some values in the map_data file, he should be the one to decide wether he keeps that to himself or not; not you. That's why I asked my question specifically to @therobloxians1119. You are not the one who decides what @therobloxians1119 can or cannot answer; there is something called 'freedom of speech', right?
I do NOT want a hell lot of support cases from people messing things up,
Why do you think you would get a hell lot of support cases? I don't think many people want to change zoom levels. Most people are just gamers. Besides gamers there are a lot of modders, but usually they don't need to change zoom levels either. So in the end very few people would want to change zoom levels by themselfes. So I don't expect a hell lot of support cases from people messing things up. Besides that, you are not obligated to give support at all. If people are messing things up, then it's their problem in the first place. And if you don't want to give support, it's your choice, ofcourse. And certainly there are other people who could give support.
so if you want to know, ASK ME and I will make a decision case for case.
Why would I ask you if I just can ask @therobloxians1119? I could have asked you, but I choose for no reason at all @therobloxians1119; probably because I just saw his whole map screenshot. It's my right to ask questions to whoever I want, right? You really cannot decide for him to not answer my question. You can ofcourse decide to answer a question I would ask you. But you cannot decide that @therobloxians1119 must keep his mouth shut. We are not living in a dictatorship, nor is the Roextended forum limited regarding freedom of speech. And ETS2 is a game we all can play the way we want; the zoom levels are freely available to everyone, and they can be altered by everyone.
NO PUBLIC posts about this please!
Why not? Are you telling me that I cannot ask specific questions? What is this? Why is this such a big deal to you? Why do you want to keep this a secret to yourself? I mean, I don't need an answer anymore, because I decided to figure it out by myself. And within less than half an hour I figured out how to change the correct variable...

I always thought that we were helping each other in the RoExtended Forum. Do I have to change my mind?
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » June 29th, 2021, 6:30 pm

@Vinnie Terranova

Okay, you obviously don't get it, so I'll give you this advice. Do as most of us
curious minds do, research the SCS files and find out ALL BY YOURSELF. They
have in this case even added some description of what the parameters are for.
GOOD LUCK!

EDIT: Instead of PM'ing me and getting the info in no time, you choose to
do it this way. We are always trying to help here, but we also THINK BEFORE
doing so and do it the proper way. I offered my help, but got this instead!
Your choice!
Vinnie Terranova

Post by Vinnie Terranova » June 29th, 2021, 8:52 pm

No. You don't get it. You indirectly told @therobloxians1119 to not answer my question. Also, if you really wanted to help me, you would already have given an answer in this thread or by PM'ing me. But instead you commanded me to ask my question again to you? In PM? How on earth is that helping? And are you implying that I didn't think before I asked my question to @therobloxians1119 and that I didn't do it the proper way? What is not proper about asking a normal question to @therobloxians1119?