Modder

[Tutorial][1.40] GMC Logistics - ROEX 3.0 BETA (PPM ONLY) EuroAsia Lite Combo

Post by GMC Logistics » June 3rd, 2021, 8:16 am

Hello ROEX Forum,

NOTE: THIS COMBO IS FOR PPM USERS ONLY

INSTRUCTIONS FOR PPM ARE AVAILABLE HERE:
https://roextended.ro/ppm.html
https://roextended.ro/ppm-forum-area.html

GMC Logistics proudly presents a ROEX 3.0 Beta based EuroAsia Lite Map Combo for Version 1.40.
This Combo has been tested however issues are to be expected.
So please contact us by either replying to this Topic or on our Discord Server regarding the issues.
We'll research them and report to Arayas if necessary.
All Download Links and the Loadorder are in the link below:

YouTube Tutorial:

If you need any support, you can always ask on our Discord Server or here on the ROEX Forum

Here is a link to our Discord: https://discord.gg/KYJxbPtFN8

Kindest Regards,
GMC Logistics Combo Team
Last edited by GMC Logistics on September 23rd, 2021, 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
dbref
PPM

Re: [Tutorial][1.40] GMC Logistics - ROEX 3.0 BETA (PPM ONLY) EuroAsia Lite Combo

Post by dbref » June 3rd, 2021, 10:32 pm

GMC Logistics:
You got complaints (from me at least) about using the dark background for your .pdf of the map combos. I thought you had finalized on a good, readable, and printable .pdf of the combos with the white background. What's up with the grey/black again??? PLEASE get rid of the dark background on the .pdfs!
GMC Logistics
Modder

Re: [Tutorial][1.40] GMC Logistics - ROEX 3.0 BETA (PPM ONLY) EuroAsia Lite Combo

Post by GMC Logistics » June 3rd, 2021, 11:20 pm

dbref wrote:
June 3rd, 2021, 10:32 pm
GMC Logistics:
You got complaints (from me at least) about using the dark background for your .pdf of the map combos. I thought you had finalized on a good, readable, and printable .pdf of the combos with the white background. What's up with the grey/black again??? PLEASE get rid of the dark background on the .pdfs!
I know what you are saying. If you still need to print the load order; you can do so by copy and pasting into notepad, that way, you can print it easily without using as much of your ink.

Kindest Regards,

The GMC Logistics Team
adamets2
PPM

Post by adamets2 » June 12th, 2021, 8:50 pm

Hello ! It seems so mod: Południowa Polska 1.3 crashed in mapcombo with ROEX 3 near: Krosno, Rzeszow, Brzesko, Nowy Sacz
GMC Logistics
Modder

Post by GMC Logistics » June 13th, 2021, 7:52 am

adamets2 wrote:
June 12th, 2021, 8:50 pm
Hello ! It seems so mod: Południowa Polska 1.3 crashed in mapcombo with ROEX 3 near: Krosno, Rzeszow, Brzesko, Nowy Sacz
Can you post your game.log to have a look at it or join our discord server and post your game.log on the #support channel?

Thank you in advance.

Kindest Regards,

GMC Logistics Staff Team