Normal Map Combo - Promods based [1.40]

ItzHonzula
VIP

Re: Normal Map Combo - Promods based [1.40]

Post by ItzHonzula » April 1st, 2021, 10:41 pm

1) You are running the game on Windows 7. Why aren't you using 10 instead? Win7 support ended in January 2020.

2) You are using a pirated game (or it seems like).

Try to solve these problems first, especially with the game legality. You just missed sales, but there should be another soon. Deactivate Durres-Bar and UKRmap fix.

Also, these long load times are okay. The game has to create a navigation cache (finding all posible navigation routes). If it does not crash or affect game performance significiantly, then you should be fine.
EuRoadNet and Projekt Česko developer.

silly nonbinary existence :3
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » April 1st, 2021, 10:48 pm

@valyta2

Yes, I can confirm what ItzHonzula said and you will not get any proper help here
as long as you run pirated version of the game!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
valyta2

Post by valyta2 » April 1st, 2021, 11:07 pm

ItzHonzula wrote:
April 1st, 2021, 10:41 pm
1) You are running the game on Windows 7. Why aren't you using 10 instead? Win7 support ended in January 2020.

2) You are using a pirated game (or it seems like).

Try to solve these problems first, especially with the game legality. You just missed sales, but there should be another soon. Deactivate Durres-Bar and UKRmap fix.

Also, these long load times are okay. The game has to create a navigation cache (finding all posible navigation routes). If it does not crash or affect game performance significiantly, then you should be fine.
1) I Have Windows 10, try different compatibility, but the result is not noticed, there is a long wait, then it's not and everything is fine...
The strangeness is that if a few mods in this combo to clean up, the game works fine, then these mods add back which was removed and the game runs fine, but sometimes (often), and some fashion fails, such as RedSea1.2.1 or the southern region 10 final, then it is difficult to get rid of the problem with the doga loading, even if you disable these mods.. And it does not depend on which game is pirated or purchased, and with the purchased one, the same thing...
2) Yes, I have a pirate, bought from a friend, the result is the same!

Yes, I understand that the first cache and even the second is normal, but when the same thing is constantly happening, even on a working build, this happens when you start adding mods or immediately put the entire assembly, sometimes it starts working normally after generating the cache, and sometimes it doesn't, so I'm trying to find out why this happens...
valyta2

Post by valyta2 » April 1st, 2021, 11:23 pm

BenganJ wrote:
April 1st, 2021, 10:48 pm
@valyta2

Yes, I can confirm what ItzHonzula said and you will not get any proper help here
as long as you run pirated version of the game!
Thank you, of course, for your kindness, but it looks like this! "You're a black nigger and you don't belong here!" Do we have racism, that we are divided into categories you will give, and you do not because you are black or do we live in a normal community, where I help everyone regardless of difficulties and poverty? Sorry for the rudeness and flood, but you are wrong!
fatih301081
VIP

Post by fatih301081 » April 1st, 2021, 11:29 pm

Please excuse me for interfering but the only one wrong right now is you.
Theft (nothing else is an pirated version) has nothing to do with racism.

EDIT: And you can be sure that in all likelihood you will not find a more helpful and better community for ETS2 than this one.
System: Windows 10
Processor: Intel Core i5-10400F
Graphics: GeForce GTX 1650 S

valyta2

Post by valyta2 » April 1st, 2021, 11:57 pm

fatih301081 wrote:
April 1st, 2021, 11:29 pm
Please excuse me for interfering but the only one wrong right now is you.
Theft (nothing else is an pirated version) has nothing to do with racism.

EDIT: And you can be sure that in all likelihood you will not find a more helpful and better community for ETS2 than this one.
Personally, I did not steal ETS2, I found it on the Internet, I downloaded it, I use it, I would be of average income, I would buy it, I would have no problems, but as for racism, it was an example that you do not need to gnobit a person for this, that he is a beggar or black, and not refuse to help the emu, that's all...

Yes, I quite agree with you, this forum is the best that I have met, because here the responsive administration is always ready to help!
And it does a good job for those in need!
Last edited by valyta2 on April 2nd, 2021, 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » April 2nd, 2021, 12:01 am

@valyta2

Then I suggest you tone down your voice a bit and consider this as a warning.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » April 2nd, 2021, 12:33 am

Don't bother, if you understand by pointing you to the stolen game as racism, you my friend are an idiot and as ALL social "warriors" , you pose as victim no matter what.
Pose somewhere else you are out of here....."nigger!"
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
Dogbert
VIP

Post by Dogbert » April 2nd, 2021, 12:43 am

All works very well for me thanks guys. After adding all the map mods in the combo.

Mike.
Cymru Am Byth
orucovic

Post by orucovic » April 2nd, 2021, 1:25 am

@BenganJ Ran the map combo in another profile and that missing texture issue is still the same (well, there are also some sound mods, as well but, i don't think they effect textures)

game.log:
game.log.rar
As a reminder, here are the coordinates: 21529.1;8.36638;20754.9;0.969589;-0.174283

GMC Logistics Map Combo Tester
Languages spoken: 🇬🇧 🇫🇷 🇹🇷 🇷🇸