Load Order - ETS Wombat's Combos

psychoszoku
PPM

Re: Load Order - ETS Wombat's Combos

Post by psychoszoku » July 31st, 2020, 1:32 pm

I also saw a combo (not Wombat's) where they had old, forgotten map - Afromap. Someone (probably not the original author) refreshed it to 2.2 version. However for 1.38 it requires manifest change... I liked that map. I know that here we have only Eurasia so it is outside it. However I must say that it would be interesting for such combo as above. Without Promods and ME addon, you could still visit Africa 🙂

Anyway, perfect combo again!
My first Without Promods, and I think I'll stay with that, as I noticed that Vanilla combo loads faster and is more efficient for memory. Even though you have to live with some old Europe parts but after one year of playing I had a chance to visit some Promods territories 😉
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » July 31st, 2020, 2:04 pm

@psychoszoku

I think the Mahgreb map team has got permission to include Afromap in their upcoming map!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
psychoszoku
PPM

Post by psychoszoku » July 31st, 2020, 2:23 pm

Nice to know! I haven't read that before.
ArTrailFanRaf214

Post by ArTrailFanRaf214 » July 31st, 2020, 2:53 pm

It's 100% true that they have AfroMap sectors edited in MaghrebMap so credits also go to Dimon_26 for making the original map and giving permission to the MaMap team to edit and integrate his map.
An FMOD sound converter and a Novice at learning blender.