Roextended Bugs - report here

Home of Roextended Map
vikSCM3

Re: Roextended Bugs - report here

Post by vikSCM3 » April 16th, 2021, 12:28 am

Okay, I get it. If I find something really worthwhile I will let you know. Thanks for clarifying.
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » April 16th, 2021, 12:29 am

no problem, any feedback is welcomed, we are faaaaaar from perfect.

and to be clear, i was talking about pedestrians crossing street implementation, not pedestrians in general. those are generating the error because it wont work with new SCS pedestrians.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » April 16th, 2021, 12:30 am

@Arayas

I hear ya and what you say, but I must be getting too old because I saw NO pedestrian in that video! Good Night folks! 😂😂😂
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
vikSCM3

Post by vikSCM3 » April 16th, 2021, 12:30 am

Since the topic is related to errors and bugs, I wrote about what I found, that's all. I do not demand anything from you, just share. The question is cleared.
tantalus

Post by tantalus » April 26th, 2021, 4:48 am

Something happened to DNIPRO? i just drove through there and it was impossible. Drops to 5fps and i could swear that the last time i played roextended in 1.38-1.39 this city wasnt that laggy.
I know other cities have pretty big performance problems but i didnt remember this one specifically to be one of them. Its going to be too hard to keep this mod installed as half of the cities are really a fps drop fest.
I keep trying to give it a chance, because its a lovely work in the detail, but its always the same dissapointment. I just find it really weird that the fps drop is so big.
Something is really messing up the performance since a few versions back.
Windows 10 xxxx.xxx whatever is the last version... lol.
Ryzen 5 2600x
Gigabyte Nvidia Geforce GTX 1660 Ti Gaming 6Gb
Motherboard Asus TUF Gaming 450B
16Gb Corsair RAM
Gaming on a 1TB M2 SDD Seagate.
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » April 26th, 2021, 1:26 pm

You just missed my posts in off topic/1.40 beta?
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
FunTrucker_18
PPM

Post by FunTrucker_18 » April 26th, 2021, 8:58 pm

To make it short: 1.40 is (still) fucked. That's why I went back to 1.39 and restored my combo there. On ATS 1.40 works "a bit" better.

tantalus

Post by tantalus » April 26th, 2021, 11:26 pm

Arayas wrote:
April 26th, 2021, 1:26 pm
You just missed my posts in off topic/1.40 beta?
When you say that the "problem" is that cities are too complex and that cities on promods are two houses and a road? sorry, but thats so wrong.
There are cities on promods with soooo much detail, and road complexity, and they still have zero drops on performance.
I keep believing that you are using some assets that are causing problems, cuz i really dont understand why the performance cost in roextended is so big.
Its not from 1.40, it also comes from 1.39. Many cities, are really performance breakers, for unknown reasons.
Now apparently more cities like DNIPRO are affected by this, because of 1.40? maybe.

Pleeeease dont take this as an attack (after all this time we know each other lol) im precisely very closed mind on this cuz i really really really want
to be able to enjoy roextended. But in this state, i just cant. Unless i keep taking roads around cities instead through them, it is just unplayable in some cases.

In ATS, the guy who created coast2coast had a similar problem. Performance drops in some cities, it was due to a tree asset that he replaced and the problems were fixed.
Even the guy who did mexico extremo had to replace many assests on 1.39 because of this. I remember that mexico extremo was also terrific to drive through due to
performance problems. But those problems are gone now.
Thats why i keep asking, if you are sure that there are no other problems behind it.
Windows 10 xxxx.xxx whatever is the last version... lol.
Ryzen 5 2600x
Gigabyte Nvidia Geforce GTX 1660 Ti Gaming 6Gb
Motherboard Asus TUF Gaming 450B
16Gb Corsair RAM
Gaming on a 1TB M2 SDD Seagate.
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » April 26th, 2021, 11:39 pm

Believe what you want. I am not taking this in a bad way, its a dialog.
Follow the logic, an unchanged city with FPS drop from 55 to 15. I know the "assets" problem was disscused in other Discord but that is just dumb. 99% of the map is based on SCS assets. I dont use blender-maded models more than handfull. I have a few converted from ATS. About what assets do we talk about here?
I know the "assets" logic was directed towards Roextended as a problem (to prove once again "its a bad map") but if you want to believe what others told you versus what you see in a clear video...fine by me.
People who have team members working in SCS will never admit to a bad update.
The test was doned in perfect equal conditions. And it proves just one thing: SCS screwed the game with new system. Watch the topic i have watched from day 1 on scs forum about 1.40 beta. The massive FPS drop was a continuos topic.

But hey, its Roextended...ok, dont use it.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
Forza Gamer 777
PPM

Post by Forza Gamer 777 » April 27th, 2021, 6:49 pm

I do not know how to comment on this, but, on the hike, we need to redo the connection with Promodes, because Roex overwrites some prefabs and gives a bunch of errors
With RoEx and connection:
http://vfl.ru/fotos/b32874fe34246857.html
Without RoEx and connection:
http://vfl.ru/fotos/d83cd1af34246858.html