Roextended Bugs - report here

Home of Roextended Map
Arayas
Site Admin

Re: Roextended Bugs - report here

Post by Arayas » April 27th, 2021, 7:16 pm

Forza Gamer 777 wrote:
April 27th, 2021, 6:49 pm
I do not know how to comment on this, but, on the hike, we need to redo the connection with Promodes, because Roex overwrites some prefabs and gives a bunch of errors
With RoEx and connection:
http://vfl.ru/fotos/b32874fe34246857.html
Without RoEx and connection:
http://vfl.ru/fotos/d83cd1af34246858.html
Sience Promods included edited FLD UK prefab under the original name in their map...that is the result. What do you want? To eliminate FLD from all maps (Roex, RusMAp, Southern Region and so on)? FLD its a free to use pack, we have to ask Promods for permission? Or they need to make their edits under custom names?
Off course...if that was by mistake....they hardly wait to tell people ....."oh...that map is bad, is not compatible with beautiful Promods! We did some stuff to make sure of that!"

you may need to see this post of Promods member

and this video
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
Forza Gamer 777
PPM

Post by Forza Gamer 777 » April 27th, 2021, 7:54 pm

BenganJ wrote:
April 27th, 2021, 6:59 pm
@Forza Gamer 777

For heavens sake! To begin with, where is it? Always hit F11 in these situations and then REPORT button,
after which you then post the last line in the bugs.txt file.
it's London. I don't know who was wrong. I just write that the problem disappears after disabling RoEx. Sorry for such a small amount of information, because my profile takes about 10 minutes to load, while I'm always trying to deal with errors in the log
BenganJ

Post by BenganJ » April 27th, 2021, 7:58 pm

@Forza Gamer 777

This conflict surfaced a long time ago and Promods actually did something about it.
But obviously there's still some left, so go to Promods and tell them about it. It's
the good old FLD problems they are used to correct!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i7-4790@
Memory: 16GB
Graphics: ASUS GeForce GTX1660Ti
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » April 27th, 2021, 7:58 pm

I dont need bugs and gamelog. I just exposed you the problem in my above post. If someone is culpable for this is them. But you can disable Roex, no problem. Is the first thing they want.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
Forza Gamer 777
PPM

Post by Forza Gamer 777 » April 27th, 2021, 7:59 pm

Arayas wrote:
April 27th, 2021, 7:16 pm
Forza Gamer 777 wrote:
April 27th, 2021, 6:49 pm
I do not know how to comment on this, but, on the hike, we need to redo the connection with Promodes, because Roex overwrites some prefabs and gives a bunch of errors
With RoEx and connection:
http://vfl.ru/fotos/b32874fe34246857.html
Without RoEx and connection:
http://vfl.ru/fotos/d83cd1af34246858.html
Sience Promods included edited FLD UK prefab under the original name in their map...that is the result. What do you want? To eliminate FLD from all maps (Roex, RusMAp, Southern Region and so on)? FLD its a free to use pack, we have to ask Promods for permission? Or they need to make their edits under custom names?
Off course...if that was by mistake....they hardly wait to tell people ....."oh...that map is bad, is not compatible with beautiful Promods! We did some stuff to make sure of that!"

you may need to see this post of Promods member

and this video
I do not in any way swear at Roex, because I increasingly began to notice the hegemony of Promodes. Impudent rewriting of manifestos, after which Rusmap did not work, or when Promods flew out without a connector from Serega
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » April 27th, 2021, 8:01 pm

my friend, i dont take this as a swear. you reacted as anormal user, and many of them are not aware about dirty tricks this people can do. I dont think its a mistake, i think is intentional.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
Forza Gamer 777
PPM

Post by Forza Gamer 777 » April 27th, 2021, 8:03 pm

I just want to play calmly, without mistakes, but with Roex and other cards. All the same, Promodes have many advantages, but their behavior is just awful! Also, the Southern Region is now being crushed by Promodes. All in all, just a nightmare
Forza Gamer 777
PPM

Post by Forza Gamer 777 » April 27th, 2021, 8:10 pm

By the way, someone can find out from the log where I get a bunch of errors like

Code: Select all

00:12:47.785 : <ERROR> [zipfs] File found where directory was expected while traversing '/material/environment/far_mirror_reflection.dds
00:12:47.788 : <ERROR> [zipfs] File found where directory was expected while traversing '/material/environment/interior_static/f_c00.dds
00:12:47.808 : <ERROR> [zipfs] File found where directory was expected while traversing '/material/environment/interior_static/f_c01.dds
00:12:47.813 : <ERROR> [zipfs] File found where directory was expected while traversing '/material/environment/interior_static/f_c02.dds
00:12:47.817 : <ERROR> [zipfs] File found where directory was expected while traversing '/material/environment/interior_static/f_c03.dds
00:12:47.819 : <ERROR> [zipfs] File found where directory was expected while traversing '/material/environment/interior_static/f_c04.dds
00:12:47.822 : <ERROR> [zipfs] File found where directory was expected while traversing '/material/environment/interior_static/f_c05.dds
00:12:47.827 : <ERROR> [zipfs] File found where directory was expected while traversing '/material/environment/brushed_reflection/env_c01.dds
00:12:47.830 : <ERROR> [zipfs] File found where directory was expected while traversing '/material/environment/brushed_reflection/env_c02.dds
00:12:47.833 : <ERROR> [zipfs] File found where directory was expected while traversing '/material/environment/brushed_reflection/env_c03.dds
00:12:47.836 : <ERROR> [zipfs] File found where directory was expected while traversing '/material/environment/brushed_reflection/env_c04.dds
00:12:47.838 : <ERROR> [zipfs] File found where directory was expected while traversing '/material/environment/brushed_reflection/env_c05.dds
Full log:

I have already tried to cut off all graphic mods - it does not help, errors do not disappear
And I know that I have some outdated mods that are working a little incorrectly. But even without them, mistakes remain. In this case, I'm talking about tuning from 3DMA
Last edited by Forza Gamer 777 on April 27th, 2021, 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » April 27th, 2021, 8:12 pm

well, for years they have promoted just one combo, Promods + RusMap. Any other map was ignored. Now, they dont need Rusmap anyway because Road to Moscow is coming, Southern Region was ignored before as it is now, and Roextended is in the way of their expansion: Moldova, Romania, Ukraine, Turkey.
Add this to the fact they are shrinking with every DLC sience Baltic until now and that is bad for business.

But maybe is time to fulfill their dearest dream to let them alone. SCS map is big enough (and way better) to be used with Roextended, RusMap, Southern Region and so on.

PS: i have never seen that error before, may be a mod?
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
Forza Gamer 777
PPM

Post by Forza Gamer 777 » April 27th, 2021, 8:16 pm

Arayas wrote:
April 27th, 2021, 8:12 pm
well, for years they have promoted just one combo, Promods + RusMap. Any other map was ignored. Now, they dont need Rusmap anyway because Road to Moscow is coming, Southern Region was ignored before as it is now, and Roextended is in the way of their expansion: Moldova, Romania, Ukraine, Turkey.
Add this to the fact they are shrinking with every DLC sience Baltic until now and that is bad for business.

But maybe is time to fulfill their dearest dream to let them alone. SCS map is big enough (and way better) to be used with Roextended, RusMap, Southern Region and so on.

PS: i have never seen that error before, may be a mod?
The fact that this is a mod is 100%, but I myself have never seen such errors. I already checked all the base files with Steam - it does not help. And I do not understand at all what mod creates such a nightmare. And if we talk about the Southern Region, then I feel sorry for him. I was born and live in Armavir, for me these are native lands. The map transfers reality to the game very well, but now the author has sold the video card due to the difficult economic situation, so a normal release and bug fixes can only be in dreams for now.
Last edited by Forza Gamer 777 on April 27th, 2021, 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.