Roextended 4.1 [1.49 only]

Home of Roextended Map
sbym5333
PPM

Re: ROEXTENDED 3.0

Post by sbym5333 » July 24th, 2021, 10:57 am

madenge wrote:
July 24th, 2021, 9:42 am
which day you release the version with capable to 1.41 for ets2 and pro mods 2.56
@madenge

SOON™
One of Korean Translators for TerraMaps
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » July 24th, 2021, 3:01 pm

I did a test with 3.0 and 2.7 free and its working fine with Promods 2.56, same road connections. As a temporary solution, i dont see why you dont use that.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
bogdac
PPM

Post by bogdac » July 24th, 2021, 3:49 pm

Would it be possible to have a new Turkey to Middle East connection when you have the time. Thank you
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » July 24th, 2021, 6:05 pm

why?
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
bogdac
PPM

Post by bogdac » July 24th, 2021, 6:57 pm

I thought that I needed a new road connection to connect Roex 3.0 to Promods Middle East map? Or have I got it wrong as usual?😢
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » July 24th, 2021, 7:11 pm

From what i have seen there is nothing wrong with the old one.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro
MrPapaBear
PPM

Post by MrPapaBear » July 24th, 2021, 7:18 pm

Arayas wrote:
July 22nd, 2021, 1:02 am
Some heads up for near future:
-3.1 is around the corner
-main feature is the overhaul of "view distance" of thousands of materials all over the map, that should make a huge impact on FPS in a better way.
-added Ankara and its connections, huge city
-conversion to 1.41 and fixed definitions SCS decided to change (reason? idk)
-fixed reported bugs.
-2.8 FREE will be a port of ROEX 3 without known parts of eastern Ukraine or Crimeea. Except conversion part, none of the above will be included in it. The log for ROEX 3 is still valid for this.

Road connections:
-we are gonna have new ones (when maps are released) but without problematic parts of Promods (like Rzeszow or Debrecen).
-The only RC's will be maded for Rusmap, Southern Region and Promods maps. No other add-on will be connected.
AZGE will work as usual connected to Hopa from Roex.
Thank you Arayas for the good News. I can't wait for the new update, and hope we get to Beta test it soon or get the full Version. I think you are doing it the correct way, if Promods builds on Territory you been creating for Years- override them :bomb: . The user needs to decide if they want your Version or stick with Promods. There is no reason for you to give up your hard work. Thank you also for making Road Connections again, between Rusmap, Southern Region and Promods. I'm just a user that want's to drive and I like Promods in some Areas but I love your work in the Areas you created, so it makes me happy if i can connect both. I also believe it's the best decision to keep it simple, and not adding connections like as example to PolandRebuilding. There is no sense in this Promods overrides SCS Poland and Poland rebuilding does bassicle the same just overriding SCS and Promods. At least what you create is not a addon to a addon from a addon so to speak.

I have one question so you gonna connect us to Promods and Azge will override some Promods(the way it should be, in my opinion :bomb: ). So question is if we get the connection to middle East again? I just love the long drive from Promods Areas, over Turkey to Middle East and red see.
RonyRO

Post by RonyRO » July 24th, 2021, 7:42 pm

Hi can you please make Moldova as it is real life ,or leave as promods done it ,it is very unrealistic the roads are not in same place as in real life ,when u cross the border from Romania u dont pass over river Prut and when u go to Odessa u dont go over Tiraspol u go under it ,you dont go near it
Image you go something like this ,from chisinau
bogdac
PPM

Post by bogdac » July 24th, 2021, 7:54 pm

Arayas wrote:
July 24th, 2021, 7:11 pm
Sorry Arayas, please accept the sincere apologies of an old fool😒 I was sure that the Roex- middle east RC was incompatible. I am very happy to say that this RC still seems totally compatible. Sorry once again.
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » July 24th, 2021, 8:05 pm

RonyRO wrote:
July 24th, 2021, 7:42 pm
Hi can you please make Moldova as it is real life ,or leave as promods done it ,it is very unrealistic the roads are not in same place as in real life ,when u cross the border from Romania u dont pass over river Prut and when u go to Odessa u dont go over Tiraspol u go under it ,you dont go near it
you go something like this ,from chisinau
Feel free to use Promods only. Its clear that talking 1:19 spaces with you has no result.
bogdac wrote:
July 24th, 2021, 7:54 pm
Arayas wrote:
July 24th, 2021, 7:11 pm
Sorry Arayas, please accept the sincere apologies of an old fool😒 I was sure that the Roex- middle east RC was incompatible. I am very happy to say that this RC still seems totally compatible. Sorry once again.
Bogdac, i just loaded the maps, i may be wrong. Only people who are playing this game can give me a good feedback. If it needs to be updated, let me know, please.
MrPapaBear wrote:
July 24th, 2021, 7:18 pm
So question is if we get the connection to middle East again? I just love the long drive from Promods Areas, over Turkey to Middle East and red see.
Let me know if the old one doesnt work.
ImageImage Image
support@roextended.ro
www.roextended.ro