ROEXTENDED and The road to Black Sea

Home of Roextended Map
Arayas
Site Admin

Re: ROEXTENDED and The road to Black Sea

Post by Arayas » August 25th, 2019, 12:45 pm

A certain thing is Romania and maybe Bulgaria will include a smaller number of cities even with my add-ons. Promods will include some cities also in Romania, but i will have more than them anyway.
Cyberman

Post by Cyberman » August 25th, 2019, 5:44 pm

ok
Gutte72

Post by Gutte72 » September 5th, 2019, 6:25 am

Arayas wrote:
May 10th, 2019, 8:03 pm
Nice to see this SCS announcement. A little wierd though, judging how the vanilla map will look after this with this new DLC apendics and no connections with surrounding countries.

Some things you may know of my intentions or thoughts AFTER DLC is released:
1. A proof once more of knowledge of inside information for latest Promods developement who convenintly expanded just outside the new DLC.

for ROEX:
2. This DLC will represent the border between Promods and Roextended. No more FYR territory for Roex (Serbia and so on) or Bulgaria.
3. The initial release will contain ROEX and YKSRSK territories, north, south or east of the new DLC. In one add-on map. That means: Ukraine and the rest of YKSRSK. No overlaping territory with Promods or other maps. The DLC will remain whole as it is in release day.
4. Based on DLC coverage some romanian, turkish and bulgarian cities will be added in future map developements.
5. The YKSRSK will dissapear as separate map and the rehash of what i have until now will be concentrated in south and eastern region. Too bad for my already doned work in Edirne-Istanbul route, but thats how things are.

This are the changes this DLC will bring to ROEX map, i am very happy with it for many reasons:
-no more "i like Promods cities, yours are shitty". The people who used ROEX will see how empty that area will look without ROEX.
-Romanian, bulgarian and turkish SCS materials !!!!!! For the first time i can use materials maded for that specific country!! ( insert orgasm here ...twice! )
-some of the dissapearing cities (see point 2 above) will be relocated/rehashed in Ukraine starting with 2.3 version so the Ukraine map will be ready more faster (the cities are taking 70% of a mapping time).

So, nothing bad here to moan, nobody is dead, no map will dissapear. My work will be relocated and improved, nothing to loose here.
If everything is complete after DLC release, when i will not have nothing to improve in this area i will make Portugal in 35 days ( :D joking...about 35 days or about Portugal?...hmmm will see)

One note though (for haters and normal users).....If Promods are sending solitary roads (like they did now in Macedonia and Greece) in my established area, i will overwrite the crap out of them. Just to know.
Love your map The ROEX map and YKSRSK that you want it to end, hope it does not go to the grave because SCS comes with the road to the Black Sea ..
ETS2 1.35 + Swedishisland 1.10 + Emden 1,02c + Paris 2.4 + Bosnia A. 1.3 + YKSRSK 1.8 + Roextended 2.2 + Volga 0.1 + Rusmap 1.9.0 + Promods 2.41 + Gukovo 1.2 + SR 7.9.0 + Aral 1.1 + TGS 1.2 + Pj Indo 2.65 + Antarktis 0.8 + AfroMap 2.0
Arayas
Site Admin

Post by Arayas » September 5th, 2019, 7:07 am

Thank you, it will not end. Ukraine is too big to drop and will be expanded even after full release. I have to make YKSRSK nice, and i will have basic materials in the DLC itself. So, there is alot to work in the future.
Gutte72

Post by Gutte72 » September 8th, 2019, 2:20 am

Arayas wrote:
September 5th, 2019, 7:07 am
Thank you, it will not end. Ukraine is too big to drop and will be expanded even after full release. I have to make YKSRSK nice, and i will have basic materials in the DLC itself. So, there is alot to work in the future.
Nice to hear, good luck in your first position with your great work for the different countries .. looking forward to playing them later when they get ready also ...
ETS2 1.35 + Swedishisland 1.10 + Emden 1,02c + Paris 2.4 + Bosnia A. 1.3 + YKSRSK 1.8 + Roextended 2.2 + Volga 0.1 + Rusmap 1.9.0 + Promods 2.41 + Gukovo 1.2 + SR 7.9.0 + Aral 1.1 + TGS 1.2 + Pj Indo 2.65 + Antarktis 0.8 + AfroMap 2.0
tratapuska

Post by tratapuska » September 9th, 2019, 11:27 pm

I really hope after dlc rellease arayas returns rebuilds all romanian bulgarian cities with new dlc prefabs and removes Serbia north macedonia and finally we can combine after project Balkan mod with roextended